Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Hate THAT Feeling

picture-1


You know the feeling. That you trusted him, gave some of yourself to him, thought he was a certain way and appreciated him for that, then a slap in the face. You were wrong......

Even the master receives a swift kick to the heart sometimes.

When you know you're never going to hear from him again.

Maybe he initiated the end maybe I did (for the record, it was me this time). Either way I know it's over.

I delete his phone number, PIN, email address all messages and emails.... Any remnant that I may innocently stumble upon.

Even if it wasn't that long of an interaction (I hate using the word relationship in any form) that first day that I realize I'm never going to hear from him again.... Hurts like hell. I can't think about anything else, wish I could sleep and crave fatty foods. Fuck my life.

I lie in my bed, the scent of lavender prominently wafting from my body... My lame attempt at relaxing myself. And every time I look down at my body I think of him.

The fact that I have a fresh mani/pedi that he's not here to appreciate, my sexy little boxers that he's not here to appreciate, my wife beater with no bra that he's not here to appreciate.

I just cry.

And depending on how long the interaction was, my heartbroken symptoms last from 2 days to a month.

All the while thinking "I was just fine and why did it have to end like THIS?"

It fucking sucks. I hate it.

Yet, when it's over.... I throw myself back into the dating pool. Try my best to remain un-jaded and start the whole damn process over again.

1 comment:

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE