Sunday, April 19, 2009

Working Out!!!

I'm back into full gym/work out mode. It feels good. Just call me M2.The Machine 2... Sasha V.
k never mind.

There's a lot of work surrounding being fit and that's why I sometimes fall off the wagon. However of this moment, I've very happily assembled all my ducks in a row, the formula is working.

Feeding M2
Every Sunday at my local Farmers' Market and Trader Joe's I pick up what's in season: blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, bananas, pineapple and Mangoes, wash chop and freeze it all. I use Life's Basics Plant Protein powder it's made with pea, hemp and rice protein with chia. Tastes great low in carbs and sugar. It's full of amino acids and omegas...


Clothing M2
I finally made it to the new Lululemon in Brentwood this past week, and I need to go back ASAP, cuz I haven't taken the stuff off since I bought it. Travels well! and is definitely suitable street wear. I picked up:

The TaTa Tamer, is tamin the girls which is no easy feat. And I couldn't be happier. It's got thick straps and no underwire. The pads are removable, and comes in regular bra sizes. NOT S, M etc I really hate that about other sports bras...



Also picked up the Hip Groove Pant, and I like that the flare leg is wider than your typical yoga pant, the waist is nice and low. Basically... they're uber-sexy/comfy/stylish, and functional. Not sexy like vulgar, but unassumingly sexy.


The reversible (two looks) Groove Down Crop in Luon, wicks moisture which is important for me during the spring/summer, I do a lot of outdoor activities and my cotton Hard Tail pants weren't cuttin it.


The Squad Crop, it's made of French Terry with a touch of lycra... It's for my more relaxed days. Sometimes I go to the gym and Just do weights or take a ballet class.

And last but definitely my favorite! The Pulse Wrap. I love things that tie at the waist... I feel pretty close to perfect in the Pulse Wrap and the Hip Groove Pant.

Check out Lululemon Addict for ALL the info.

M2's Routine

Every other day I do an hour of belly blasting, heavy interval cardio or yoga or pilates and an hour of Tracy Anderson style weights.

On my off days I do on the ball exercises at home, 4 sets 15 reps each...

Superman Booty Lifts

Abdominal Twists



Calf Raises

Bridge Single Leg Lifts

No Crunch Abs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE