Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lose Belly Fat Without Crunches


The title is music to my ears, and so is the sound of food frying...

Anyways, research shows that alternating between a moderate pace and a speedy pace during cardio is very helpful in combating belly fat! Great News.

My favorite way to do interval training is by coordinating my workout to my music playlist. I've created one for you below.

The Black Keys -- All You Ever Wanted
N.E.R.D. -- Lapdance
The Kooks -- Sway
Led Zeppelin -- Communication Breakdown
Mariah Carey -- Shake it Off
Nas -- Made You Look
No Doubt -- Underneath it All
Aretha Franklin -- Rock Steady
Kings of Leon -- True Love way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE