Saturday, April 11, 2009

Being a Jumpoff Can Take its Toll

I feel like my Grandmother... But seriously. Do you think Cassie is being edgy, trying to push records? Or has she simply lost her damn mind; because, she's been P.Diddy's second (or third etc) girl for so long?

Don't get me wrong, I think she's only like 20 and I certainly did things like that at that age, AND she looks hot (even though I feel like this look is very 1-2 years ago, skulls, hot pink nail polish), but I'm wondering if it's boy or artistic driven...


cassie shaved head
cassie shaved head
cassie shaved head

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE