Thursday, June 18, 2009

What Exactly are Bad Habits?


What do I do that may be considered bad habits?

- Intentionally miss phone calls
- Drunk dial/text a cute boy
- Wake up in the middle of the night and eat a slice of cheese
- Buy new lingerie for every date
- Watch People's Court, Divorce Court, Judge Mathis, Judge Joe Brown
- Spend more money on flowers at the Farmers Market than I do on food


So these are some bad habits of mine. Are they really bad? I think not. They're fun and keep me sane and happy at difficult times...

Besides if I picked up that phone call, I may have said something that would never be forgiven. And if I never let the cute boy know what I need, I may never get laid and everyone around me would suffer. I guess I don't have an excuse for the cheese; but, my doctor says I have very healthy bones (lots of calcium/vitamin D). Lingerie, just in case, you never know, when I did have a car accident I had totally coordinated undergarments on. All the court shows remind me how LUCKY and SMART I am. Flowers, well they make me smile. So what's bad anyways....

Celebrate the small stuff, appreciate everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE