Thursday, April 9, 2009

Celebrating Closure and Culmination



The simple things in life make me really happy.

For example: A sunny day, clean laundry, perfectly ripe fruit, pretty nail polish.

And on the other site of that token I believe in celebrating happenings of closure and or culmination. It could be a night out, or a cupcake shared between friends, going out for ONE drink, or just a little dance around my desk, one piece of chocolate, taking a break to sing my favorite song....

For example: I finally did ALL my laundry, I backed into my parking spot perfectly on the first try, I love my new haircut, My Grandmother finally figured out how to check her voice mail, I had a great workout.

If we only celebrate the big things... Weddings, new jobs, pregnancies, birthdays. What the hell do we get together for and celebrate in between?

In any case, I'm really excited today, it's a closure celebration, and I can't wait to celebrate. I invite you all today, to raise a toast to yourself for something small but really f'ing meaningful to YOU today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE