Monday, June 22, 2009

Masochist Lingerie? (possibly NSFW)

I haven't figured out exactly why; but, I'm obsessed with a few pieces from the new Masochist Collection at Trashy Lingerie. Word on the street is that in these recessionary times, lingerie biz is flourishing. Hmm wonder why? It's cheaper to ummm stay in and have fun.

I love Trashy Lingerie and I think it's a good idea to spend money on a few pieces, if it's good you can wear it a few times, or every time you put it on, the boy will know exactly what's up...



So after I realized I had a new interest in Masochist style lingerie, I checked Kiki de Montparnasse and of course, she has something a little more tame, that I could definitely rock like everyday... The Cage Collection



Oh and I also really want the Kiki de Montparnasse French Lesson Panty Set, these are more like everyday, and the Trashy Lingerie stuff, will be saved for extra good behavior days.


  • mange-moi (eat me)
  • baise-moi (fuck me)
  • aime-moi (love me)
  • fesse-moi (spank me)
  • attache-moi (tie me up)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE