Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad Recipe


Tonight was a "may-jah" experiment. And I'm proud to say that it turned out relatively well... I didn't have all of the ingredients, and after a trip to TWO stores, I still didn't pick up all the ingredients... Due to other things on my mind. The temperature goes up and so does my libido.

Anyway, I made Heidi Swanson's Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad, atop Soba noodles... Minus the pine nuts, and with a regular cucumber not a lemon cucumber. This was filling and DELICIOUS, perfect summer evening meal... I also made myself a glass of carrot/ginger juice. Perfectly satiated. I intend on making this probably twice more this week, the PROPER way of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE