Saturday, June 20, 2009

Guest Blogger: A Piece of Paper Beside the Bed


A Piece of Paper Beside the Bed the name of this blog alone conjures special feelings in me. My best thoughts are just before bed/right after I wake up. I tend to scribble them down, hoping they make sense/sound just as good later on... Well anyway, this blog is awesome at any time of day. Light on words, heavy on dreamy, stylish photos,Natty, answered a few questions for me check it out!




What is your current obsession?

Right now my blog Oh my god is like ice-cream for me (so delicious),
and finding & discover new things every day is like a game that I love playing.

What are you wearing right know?
Booties + a long sweater with my big ring.



Style Icon?
The goddess Mary–kate olsen.

What trend are you looking forward to?

Actually I looking for a pink bathing suit for summer & a Balenciaga ankle boots.
Do you now where I can find it?



What are you listening to right now?

I like Kenna, Estelle, bonnie baileys, Iio, Sean Paul
Crookers, Pharrell and many more.
I like to listen every day new songs so I changes a Lot,
But now the songs that I can no stop listening are
- American boy – kayne west ft Estelle
- Electropop - jupiter rising
- Come over – sean paul estelle
- Sun Red Sky Blue – Kenna
- Great Dj – Ting tings
- Ever After – bonnie baylies
- Your love – Outfield
- Trilogy - kelis
- Take You There - Sean Kingston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE