Saturday, June 20, 2009

All the Single Ladies...

Boys, I know what they like, that's not the problem...


Me - I haven't baked cookies (had sex) in like 3 months.
Friend - (pours more Asti) What? That's Bizonkers!
Me - Ya I know thanks for rubbing it in
Friend - But you always have lots of fishies (boys)?
Me - Ya but I'm selective, then there's the 3 month rule, I've got a bunch of newbies that haven't been in the oven yet, ex-boyfriends, and a couple of drifters...
Friend - What about the chef guy?
Me - I've known him for over 3 months, but he's too melancholy, I'm afraid he might cry or something when I leave.
Friend - brother... What about the CEO Surfer?
Me - Ya known him long enough too; but, he has the personality of plywood.
Friend - Maybe you should just put something in his mouth
Me - I can't even get that far, hot bod though
Friend - What about recycling an old boyfriend?
Me - Oh hell to the naw. All of 'em are too emo
Friend - Jesus. Sounds like you just need to be nicer. What about the money guy?
Me - The financier?
Friend - Ya what about him??? He was good right?
Me - Ya but he's a settler, I'll be stuck over there all weekend, and he'll call me everyday for like a month, I don't have time for all of that. Plus, he was a butt guy.
Friend - What's wrong with that? You have a great ass!
Me - (pours more Asti) Ya well, I don't like butt guys, they go back there (points over shoulder).. I - I can't see what they're doing, I feel like he's rubbing really big circles, makes me feel fat, does nothing for me.


Friend - Well just tell him to kiss it
Me - Ya he did, I didn't like it, creeped me out
Friend - What about The Detective??? Oooo yea, he can handcuff you
Me - No way he's too conservative. He tries to rally some coolness when he's around me, says "rockstar" like every 5 seconds. He's never been in the oven anyways.
Friend - He was your "boyfriend" and never got to open the oven?
Me - By his own definition he was my boyfriend...
Friend - What about the District Attorney?
Me - Dude! I didn't tell you?? I ran into him in Trader Joe's he looked all domesticated, has an older girlfriend now...
Friend - Oh I got it!! What about the CAA agent?
Me - Awww he's so pretty... And he's a boob guy
Friend - Awwww yea!
Me - idk though that could take weeks, his assistant has to pencil me in, it's a process.
Friend - The Shrink?
Me - I want to get laid not analyzed and guilt tripped...
Friend - Well then what you got?
Me - I gots nothing (reaches for the bottle of Asti)
Friend - We're out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE