Friday, August 7, 2009

I Think I Need a Swatch Watch

At an average of $55.00 a pop... In my little dreamworld I could stack 'em on like bangles, fulfill my bohemian need for time in various places in check.

One for Japan called Enigmatic Love - The fishy is on a 3 week work trip

Enigmatic Love  GB218

One for Los Angeles called Zen Wink - I'm here in body and mind most of the time

Zen Wink GP127


One for NYC called Times Square - So many of my peeps are there....


2004 Fall Winter Collection Swatch Watch Sign Of The Times GZ409PACK1 New York Times square west 45 street


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE