Thursday, August 6, 2009

How Do You Feel About Men Wearing Harem Pants?

Straight men at that... That makes things kinda different. I have a very fashion forward straight friend, who saw me in mine and told me he'd recently been contemplating buying a pair for himself; but, was worried about how that would go over. I told him I was on the fence...

While this guy definitely pulls the look off, beard included, I just don't know how comfortable most guys would be walking down the street rocking this look, and being comfortable in your own skin/clothes is most imperative here...

What's the verdict?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE