Thursday, August 6, 2009

Girl Talk -- Post Walk of Shame




ME: Haaaaay! Heard ya come in THIS morning. How'd it go?

ROOMMATE: Mmmmm it's not what you think.

ME: Uhhh I'm confused, ya look all tousled and you came home at 7:00 am.

ROOMMATE: Things often are not as they appear my dear.

ME: (plopping down on her bed and stretching out) shit... what happened?

ROOMMATE: Well, we went to dinner, then he took me to a cupcake shop, he had to run actually to their door, they were about to close it was really romantic (sighs)

ME: K; but, then what happened?

ROOMMATE: We got back to his place, had some wine, things were cool.

ME: Ya and?

ROOMMATE: Well, we finally did it.

ME: K, I feel like this is worse than just a "he was horrible" type problem....

ROOMMATE: Yea it is.

ME: You're killing me!!!

ROOMMATE: I had to spoon him after sex.

ME: Huh?

ROOMMATE: He went to the bathroom to throw away the condom and I was lying in his bed on my side...

ME: K

ROOMMATE: He got into the bed on his side and backed into me in the fetal position.

ME: So YOU spooned him after sex

ROOMMATE: Uh huh

ME: OMG

ROOMMATE: I know... I think I'm going to throw up

ME: You should and then you text message him and tell him you want to date someone who wants a girlfriend not a Mommy.

ROOMMATE: You're so mean...

ME: Well, do you want a 38 year old son? Doesn't even make any sense, you're 26, he's disgusting, get rid of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE