Wednesday, July 1, 2009

looks like hieroglyphics....




new bffs (Amber Rose and Beyonce, I'm sure they don't have the below problem)


Friend: How's you new boy?
Me: He's yummy, he's awesome, why what's wrong with yours?
Friend: How'd you know something was wrong with my boy?
Me: Hoe instincts... what's the deal?
Friend: his text messages look like hieroglyphics...
Me: Wha????
Friend: He doesn't know how to use the spacebar
Me: On no, un unh, that's not okay
Friend: I know Cracky, what do I do?
Me: Ummm, teach him how to USE the spacebar
Friend: It's too early in the game to start fixing things...
Me: Fine than read hieroglyphics
Friend: I will
Me: No you won't. You're going to dump him (laughs out loud)
Friend: (chuckles) Ya... I'll send him a text bwahahahahahaha. How'd you know?
Me: Hoe instincts (winks)

1 comment:

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE