Friday, June 5, 2009

Marc Jacobs Resort 2010

So I really really love all things Marc Jacobs... One of my gay buddies proclaimed to me last year the Marc Jacobs was "DONE", I was so hurt, my feelings were hurt, I felt like he was straight up insulting me. So I called my gay husband and he said "WHAT?, you tell him that he's DONE, DONE like last year's Christmas Cards..." I felt better...

Anyways, peep the Marc Jacobs Resort 2010 collection. Fall/Winter and Resort are generally my favorite collections, and I love how wearable this collection in particular is.

I think I'd wear this to the grocery store in the middle of the day just to mess with the Soccer Dad's heads who were sent there to pick up last minute walnuts for Sunday dinner's dessert.



I'll never get enough of nautical stripes... When I'm old I'll end up making a quilt with all my old nautical stripes. They're so versatile and I'm dying to experiment with nautical stripes and an African print, I think I'm going to have a skirt made...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE