Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Guest Blogger: Refined Palate


Refined Palate is my go to date night adviser, her recent review of my personal favorite Craft (and Craftbar) made me pick up the phone and rally a couple of girlfriends together for an impromptu night out. Her knowledge of food, the way she describes it and captures it in photos is sublime. Liz was kind enough to answer a few questions for me and send along her favorite photo of Michel Richard eating her brownie! Check Refined Palate out, especially if you live in Los Angeles, you'll never wonder where to go for a meal again!

1. What's your favorite restaurant right now?
French Laundry, Manresa, Urasawa and Providence

2. What's your favorite meal to cook?

I love to cook multi course meals

3. What makes an establishment unique?
A chef who is dedicated to his craft and respects his ingredients

4. Do you look forward to any particular season (truffles, summer fruits etc)?
I just love good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE