Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cheap Vintage Clothing

Takes a bit of patience; however, I found 2 concert tees and a couple of other treausures (pictures to follow) all for $3.00 and under.

Where? The Studio Wardrobe Department, 1357 N. Highland Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323) 467-9455


They're closing soon, so get over there and pick up amazing vintage for $3.oo and under! I could've have spent hours in there... But was a bit exhausted after Pilates class. (foundation gravity, kicks my a**) The store is also chock full of American Movies classic costume design hanging from the rafters... I don't know if it's for sale, and honestly I most likely should not be buying a dress that was worn in THE WIZ. Such as life...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE