Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tom Binns' Jewelry


I'm a fan... Michelle Obama is fan, so that means Tom Binns Jewelry is hot. Anything Mrs. Obama likes is instantly gold these days, not dirty gold. But certified eco-safe gold. I wish she'd mumble my blog or something... Anyways. I love the trashiness of his jewels.

I would love to wear this necklace with jeans, a hanes a shirt, perfect fitting jeans and hot heels.



His cuffs go with pretty much everything casual... When I'm really dressed up I tend to just wear earrings, simple 24k gold hoops... Actually I wear those constantly; but, when I'm "gussied up" they're the only piece of jewelry I wear. I like the idea of wearing jewels at unexpected times with daywear.

I would love to wear this to dinner, and just pretend like it's not there. I'd have to wear to Providence, or maybe to Spago for a pre Opera meal, that would be sooo much fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE