Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Styled by Camilla Nickerson

Camilla Nickerson... is amazing. Her mix of fantasy and reality is unparalleled. Her range is beyond admirable and her stylings are always perfectly paired with talented photographers.

These scans are from W April 2009. It's called Harvest and was shot by Mario Sorrenti.
The description:

Demeter meets Ophelia in earth goddess looks: peasant blouses, patterned layers and sheerness everywhere, all under headdresses that are a force of nature.

This Alexander McQueen corset... I can envision so many outfits.


Great dress and headdress for a Bohemian Avant Garde Wedding.
I feel like this headdress and outfit were created with me in mind... I'd love to have a photographer take a portrait of me dressed exactly the same. One day my kids (yet to be conceived) would look at it one day and think "Man... Moms was cool at some point..."

I'm feeling the need to experiment with Eucalyptus leaves. I bought some this morning to go along with my Tuberoses...


Another great portrait idea...






I will never get sick of the Junya Watanbe denim skirts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE