Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Maxi Skirt

I love Maxi dresses and skirts... I can't really explain it, except for it's comfortable and was told by a boy (man, semantics) that when we wear those sorts of things they can't help but wonder what's goin on under there.

In any case, I'm excited to see they're lots of Maxi Skirts for me to choose from these Spring/Summer, my old standby is black and from Hard Tail, kinda too faded, needs to be replaced.

Really diggin the Elizabeth and James Angelina Skirt



And the Rachel Pally maxi skirt, is simple and comes in loads of colors...


Long dresses and skirts are great because you can wear them year around... During the summer pair the skirt with a simple tank or shirt (Kain Label is my fave) and pile on the accessories. During the winter you can layer up top and wear boots underneath. Both maxi skirts and dresses travel well, jeans no matter how comfortable always agitate me on long flights.

Both from Shopbop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE