Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Machine vs. The Birdman













I know... I've been MIA, and no I wasn't doing hoe stuff, dude it was totally on my mind though.

More specifically, I'm wishing, hoping, praying, confirming and meditating on a Sasha Vujacic (Lakers) and Chris Anderson (Nuggets) match up. Why? Because, they're both undercover hot, kinda dorky underdog benchmob, closers...

Lakers till I die; but, why not watch my two favorite boys get all sweaty, at the same time? Good times, good times. I'm also confirming that I'll make it to a game and get to see this all close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE