Saturday, May 23, 2009

I MISS LOS ANGELES

I've been in Atlanta for two weeks. It's been raining the WHOLE time. I'm done. I miss sitting in traffic on the 405, with my sunroof open and loud tunes in my ear! I want Thai food, I want OCEAN BREEZE. I want to have margs and enchiladas at El Cholo before I head to Staples Center to watch the Lakers win. I want to sip Kelp Lemonade from M Cafe de Chaya while I wander around Culver City and repeatedly almost get run over by SUVs shuttling starlets from Sony... I want to go to Yoga at Bryan Kest, then walk over to Ocean Ave. and watch the sun set. I want my magic wand. I want my own bed.

Eagles of Death Metal - Wanna Be in LA



These pictures remind me of home...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE