Sunday, May 3, 2009

Camilla and Marc Australian Fashion Week

I could totally see myself wearing this to one of the upcoming Lakers vs. Rockets Semi-finals Games. I enjoy outfits that can go from dinner, to game and then REVELRY!


This would be a fun getup for a concert...

Great for lunch at Toscana or Brunch at Shutters on a non beach Sunday...


I'm a little over the Balmain jackets, and this is very Balmainesque, so I can't decide if I like it or not, maybe with a different jacket, it would be cool... But then again, cutoffs and blazer are a bit done in my mind very Resort 2008, no? Saw a lot of this at last year's Art Basel in Miami...

1 comment:

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE