Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sudden Trip

Arrrgh... So I've just been advised that I have to make a very sudden trip to NYC. Of course I instantly asked where we would be staying and was told the new COOPER SQUARE HOTEL, so I'm pumped about that and my next course of action was to think about what I was going to pack. I NEVER check luggage, and while it's 70-75 degrees here in LA, it's cold as hell in NYC. So peep the polyvore... :/

Spring Weekender 2 NYC
Spring Weekender 2 NYC by SpoiltLAGirl featuring Burberry bracelets

Featuring: Givenchy Leather covered heel boots, Goyard Croisiere 35, Zac Posen Lily silk blouse, Junya Watanabe Denim Skirt with tribal Print, Vivienne Westwood Red Label Stretch wool blazer, PRPS Washed Denim Shorts, Junya Watanabe Jersey top with Eye Print, Thomas Wylde La Cruz top, Linda Farrow Luxe Thick framed sunglasses, Burberry Large link bracelet, Stella McCartney Palm tree hoop earrings, RingsEclectic Heart embellished ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE