Saturday, April 11, 2009

Recession Proof Style

It's difficult to justify spending a lot on clothing right now. It's just not smart. So rather than feel guilty, practice RECESSION PROOF STYLE... Check out some stores that are out of your price range, just to see what's en vogue. Then head to Melrose, Loehmann's, Forever 21, TopShop or H&M and recreate the look.

I was excited to see the below article; because, I already have my Oliver Peoples Ari frames, and a great Prada Messenger bag, I figure I can find a nautical stripe shirt for under $50.00. Incorporating all three of these pieces at the same time isn't something I had thought of! Can do it with skinny jeans, a mini skirt, shorts... Depending on what you choose to wear on the bottom, you could really dress it up or down. I feel a Polyvore comin on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE