Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pictures from FRUiTS Magazine

So the thing I like most about being unemployed is I can do whatever I want, whenever I want, for as long as I want... It's awesome. So the other day I had a huge craving for Japanese street style. I must be preggers with an Hermès bag or something. Japanese street style typically isn't my thing. I drove to the nearest Japanese Market, was nearly killed by a giant black Escalade hybrid (presumably shuttling a starlet from Sony or Culver Studios back to her bungalow on the East side) I was unshaken. Totally was on a mission, and couldn't be happier with my FRUITS!


Love her custom wide leg jeans and girly top.


If I had those overalls, I would wear them year around. Constantly, until an intervention was scheduled... Oooo during the summer with an American Apparel Gold Lame bikini underneath!


Light and wispy always wins me over. Her boots are pretty awesome too, I saw some similar to that... Capezio at American Apparel; of course they were a size 6.5.


I love dichotomy of sophistication and innocence.


Her floral maxi dress is to die for. I have been looking for a dress like that a vintage stores for months.


Again, love the floral Maxi dress and it looks like she has studded clogs on underneath. I love clogs with long dresses, you walk sexily out of necessity.


Perfect last minute going out outfit.

Her hair is amazing. I've been rockin a similar look lately. It's difficult for it to look that carefree, but, when I have good hair days nothing else can come close to the perfectness.


Love the girl on the left, you can wear that outfit anywhere and be stylish and comfy.

LOVE her look. I'm obsessed with thigh highs. Short sleeve leather jackets are so luxurious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE