Monday, April 27, 2009

I Have a Huge Crush on Ray LaMontagne

I'm a sucker for expressive eyes and a man who has a way with words. If he possesses both qualities I'm in deep doo doo.

One of my favorite songs of his, is Three More Days. It's one of his few upbeat songs. I can just imagine him calling, me totally starting off salty; because, he's been being a typical boy. But then in that raspy voice of his, he says something totally perfect. I start smiling and talking about something completely asinine like a new nail color, he asks what brand it is, I say OPI and we're all in love again. He reminds me that he'll be back in "three more days" and I promise I'll make his favorite meal when he returns.



Oh and I'm lying on the bed, lookin similar to the picture below when he gets back (three days later), dinner is in the oven. Buy it on Amazon Ray LaMontagne - Three More Days


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE