Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Heatwave in Los Angeles

Heatwave in L.A. = play time at night... Maybe it's rebellion; because, it was beautiful all day and I was stuck in an office, daydreaming about lying in the sun sipping a dark rum Mojito.

Whatever it is. It makes me want to play at night, which I'm generally a good girl about during the week. But not this time...


Featuring: Balmain Tassel ankle sandals, Derek Lam Metallic tweed hot pants, Miu Miu Studded leather wallet, Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Scoop jersey top, Ale x Monroe Fern leaf earrings, Timex80 Digital metal watch

1 comment:

  1. First I sat down and thought Good Gawd Agus! Then I have to say you are awsome sister!!!! CHERS,
    CAtherine

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE