Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Chris Webber Challenges Charles Barkley

I know I'm strange. On one hand I can tell you why I love Crumbs cupcakes over sprinkles, how to make Kale taste really yummy, and why I think Kiki de Montparnasse makes the best lingerie... In the next breath I have no qualms talking about various NBA teams offense/defense skills, and why the Lakers are the best NBA team of all time (YEA I SAID IT). I'm complicated.

Anyways, few things bring me more joy than watching Kenny Smith, Charles Barkley and Chris Webber on TNT. They know what they're talking about and they make me laugh, just the kind of people I like to surrond myself with.

Please watch this video... It's of Chris Weber challenging Charles Barkley to eat a slice of bread in 0.25 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE