Monday, April 20, 2009

Bulls/Celtics Game

The last 3 minutes, even the last 20 seconds of this game was REEEDONKULUS. I didn't sit down. I was standing in front of my TV face inches from the screen, scared that if I even blinked I would miss something!

The last minute three pointer was unbelievable! This game surpassed the Nuggets/Hornets game last night and call me jaded... But I was a lil bored with the Jazz and Lakers, I knew we'd win.

This Celtics/Bulls thing has been goin on for years... Here's a classic video of Larry Bird makin it rain right in Michael Jordan's face. I totally remember this (I'm an only child, my Dad really wanted a boy).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE