Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Best Afro Ever

I love this woman. Great street style... Beautiful skin, high cheekbones. She's a diva for sure.

I've always wanted an afro. My Mom tried to help me with this when I was younger... She "wet set" my hair, let it dry, picked it out, and well it just wasn't what I expected. There was this "shopgirl" that worked in my Mother's favorite boutique when I was a kid. I remember STARING at her, she was sooo cool, perfect fro, and perfect cat eye liquid eyeliner. My Mom would whisper in my ear with a smile "STOP STARING".

Last year I was at Kinko's and the woman was working there!!!!!! I was so excited but then realized if I told her that story, she met not be as excited as I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE