Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wedges

They're are many things I can do well or at least decently... However, walking in heels is not one of them. UNLESS it's a wedge. Now wedges, I can do major hoe shit in. So I'm very happy to see that wedges are popular for '09; but, I must say that even when they're not, I still wear them. At second glance of the wedges I picked, I realized I must really like laces. I think it's the salty/sweet thing.

Opening Ceremony Wedges may very well be my favorite. Great style even greater price point!
The black ones are so hot they make me cry a little bit.

Peep these which can be found on eluxury.com




This Fendi Wedge Suede Lace Up is super hot; but, at $900, it's out of my price range this season. Also on eluxury.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE