Thursday, March 12, 2009

Groupie Chic

My first set (gimme a couple of days and I'll be a polyvore pro) . I live in LA and this is pretty wearble right now. Although if it's a chilly by LA Spring standards I might add tights or fishnets... I like clothes that can be worn day to night. This set includes a Doma Washed Leather Bomber jacket, Anna Sui tie-dye leather bomber jacket, Fred Flare Risky Business glasses (I'm blind without them), 7 for all Mankind Distressed Denim Shorts and Loeffler Randall Perforated leather boots, disney couture jewelry - bamboo hoops, Louis Vuitton Monogram Graffiti Neverfull GM, and of course my Blackberry (his name is Max)...

Check me out on Polyvore and all items can be purchased on net-a-porter.

Get u a piece.

SpoiltLAGirl

SpoiltLAGirl - by SpoiltLAGirl on Polyvore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE