Monday, March 23, 2009

Remember the Kinderwhore Look?

I was waaay into that. I had tons of silk babydoll dresses (that I found while my Father stood in the doorway of thrift stores he'd never walk all the way in... he's a germ-a-phob) Dr. Martens in every color, over the knee socks and fishnets... Black eyeliner. Oh and BARRETTES, how could I have almost forgotten the barrettes... At 18 I wore slips as dresses, with gobs of silver jewelry.

Funny thing is. I went to Catholic School so I'd put all this stuff on after school or on the weekends.

I miss the Kinderwhore Courtney Love. She was pretty rad.

Where's Kat Bjelland?












No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE