Tuesday, March 10, 2009

People I Think Would Be Fun to Get Drunk With....

In the perfect little world that resides in my head...

I'd have the following people up to the beach house on a perfectly sunny + low tide day, we'd hang on the deck with ocean breeze gently spritzing us, make amazing Margaritas and a gourmet BBQ spread.

Lenny, Tom and Feist would alternate playing on the piano, the linen curtains blowing in the breeze kissing them gently as they sing.

Maya and I would makes funnies about everyone as I buzzed around the house like a typical hostess bee. I'd have to run upstairs every once in a while; because, Lapo would have a new ideas on how I should piece new clothing with my vintage stuff and of course Paula and I would be trading Southern cooking secrets. Although I'd be constantly advising her to use less butter (even though everything tastes better with butter)

So yea it's just barely March... I've still got tons of time to put this all together.

Lenny Kravitz
Maya Rudloph
Tom Petty


Feist

Lapo Elkann
Paula Deen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE