Monday, March 23, 2009

Boys Will be Boys

I've recently realized demograpics have no bearing on the things boys (I just call men that, semantics) say and do... You can be lost in a scary neighborhood at night in an Orange Lambo and he will still say "No, no I know where I'm going it's either this way, that way or over there". The below quote from Michelle Obama further proves my point...




“He’s always asking: ‘Is that new? I haven’t seen that before.’ It’s like, Why don’t you mind your own business? Solve world hunger. Get out of my closet.” - Michelle Obama, on dodging her husband’s inquiries about her shopping, to the New York Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE