Wednesday, February 4, 2009

If...

Valentine's Day (my least favorite Hallmark Holiday) is on a Saturday this year... This of course is all in my head, but if the boy were to take me away; somewhere warm for the weekend I would pack the following :)

Firstly, I would pack errthang in my Tory Burch Chrissy Weekender



Secondly, for Saturday during the day... Shoshanna Ikat Stripe Bandeau Bikini Set



I love gold jewelry on the beach... A Tom Binns cuff and stud Tom Binns earrings would do perfectly.





I'd also pair the bikini with coordinating Havianas and a terry cloth Juicy Couture tracksuit.


For dinner and clubbin this LaRok Eclipse One Shoulder Dress would be comfy enough to get drunk in and easy enough for him to take off ;) The jewelry could be worn all weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE