Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Forecast Calls for Rain

Which is totally fine with me, I packed my sandbag last night... Rain means I can engage in my three favorite indoor activities without the heavy weight of guilt for not playing in the sunshine.

1. Shopping! Great weekend for shopping the Barney's annual sale at Barker Hanger is this weekend, expect to see 80% of retail prices. Also the Vintage Fashion Expo is at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium this weekend.

2. Drinking! I made blood orange, meyer lemon and simple syrup margaritas the other night. Blood oranges and Meyer lemons aren't in season much longer, so get while the gettin is capable. Juice the lemons and oranges to taste and add simple syrup (homemade equal parts sugar + water) and tequila to taste.

3. Frolicking... Umm my most favorite. I know Valentine's Day is NEXT weekend, but break him off something slightly proper THIS weekend, maybe you'll have a better V-Day. I'm not into Victoria's Secret for everyday wear; but, it's perfect for entertainment. He's only going to see it once (maybe twice if you date long enough, u could wear it again in 6 months he won't remember) and I just can't move myself to spend hundreds on entertainment wear. Anyways... VS has some really cute new stuff just in time for Valentine's Day. I also don't mind their swim wear and they have lots of new styles in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE