Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bathrooms....

My favorite part of my home is the bathroom... It's my own personal castle. Nobody bothers me when I'm in there. I can sing happy or sad songs loudly and feel like a superstar. I can nearly drown in bubbles and essential oils, inspect my body etc... IN PEACE.

In any case, I am going to start posting more on bathrooms. I know quite a few women, that feel that's their safest place in the house. I think if u live with a guy he needs a "man room" to hang out in and a woman deserves her own bathroom, not SHARED.




So check out this pic via desiretoinspire.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE