Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Adam Morrison is my Hypoglycemia Brother...

I've been going to Lakers games since I was in the womb. My Dad said my Mom ate like 4 hot dogs...

Anyways, I did some research on our two newest players; but, mostly AM cuz he's got great hair and a little mustache. He's kinda awkward though and makes weird faces, which in my personal experience seems to be the norm for white basketball players over 6'4....

I had like two dates with one and I was done, he texted me for several months, I digress.

I'm excited to see what this guy is all about and am pumped the Lakers just went 6-0 on the road :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE