Friday, January 23, 2009

What's Your Daily Routine?

I'm getting slightly older and find it fascinating that I've cultivated my own sense of style and even a routine (even when traveling I fall right in the same daily plan)! You would think it's boring, but I actually find a lot of solace in it, maybe that's boring, I dunno... Actually as I think about it more, it's not boring at all. If I'm able to stick to my daily routine everyday, it means that nothing out of the ordinary has interrupted me, all is well and I can do what I love! But I've always thought the quirks and nuances of a person were more interesting and entertaining than anything else. I digress. So anyways I've been hitting the gym this week before work and I love it. I just came across an amazing blog called Daily Routines. It has daily routines of Truman Capote, John Grisham, Emily Dickinson and lots of other artists, writers, philosophers etc. I'm captivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE