Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tomorrow is Friday

And I'm a planner.... The Forecast calls for rain :)




I'm thinkin Friday night at Oyster House Saloon for dinner, funnily enough they do take reservations. Best to call ahead. You may still end up sitting waaay in the back at the outdoor; but, covered bar. They're lots of smokers out there, but the drinks are stiff and cheap. Don't ask for nothing too fancy tho. Anyways... the host will come and get you soon enough, and make sure you start with the GARLIC BREAD, it's truly amazing. I had + LOVED the seafood cioppino.



The rest of the weekend will consist of cupcakes and lingerie, not sure which order yet. I'm addicted to the Crumbs Fluffer Nutter. It's vanilla cake with a Peanut Butter Marshmallow Frosting.



I just received my Kiki de Montparnasse Dantes Caftan. I ordered it from ShopBop, was on sales from $695 to $485 (the boy won't scoff at the price after he sees me lounging around in it). The thing I adore about ShopBop is that there is no sales tax in CA (and I think everywhere except for WI) and free shipping. They carry a lot of labels and the sales tax/shipping perk really can help me save a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE