Wednesday, January 21, 2009

All Things Ginger


I just realized I'm currently obsessed with lots of things containing GINGER!

The Origins Bath Collection The Origins site says the fragrance is a mix of Ginger, Lemon, Lime and Bergamot. I love the Ginger Essence rollerball, the bar of soap and the body souffle... But in all honesty I want the whole damn collection. It's so great in the morning (my Stella McCartney makes me want to crawl back into bed) or for a pick me up on my way to Happy Hour...



Also in lust with the Dr. Weil for Origins Turmeric (in the Ginge family) lip balm. The shape of it, floats onto your lips naturally, leaves a nice sheen, but not like you've just been eatin greasy chicken and fries... anyway, "it's the balm"




Triple ginger cookies, so yummy from 101cookbooks.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

ALL PHOTOS UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ARE NOT TAKEN OR OWNED BY ME. THEY ARE USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSION AND COMMENT. THESE IMAGES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE